I owe you a post to complete my medusa-pattern. Of course its once more the eyes which make the doll something special. Apart from rounding up the medusa doll, this pattern is the female version of big comic eyes embroidery for crochet dolls. If you are searching for the masculin version, you’ll find it here. Have fun embroidering and giving your doll the special touch.
- Do a circle with your black yarn to mark were the pupil should be.
- Fill up the pupil by doing simple stitches from the middle to the circle-line. With each stitch move a bit further on the circle line so your circle ends up perfectly round.
- Take your eye-coloured yarn and put it on top of the pupil. Fasten it with a tiny stitch at the highest point of the pupil. Repeat another 1-3 times depending on how big you want the iris to be.
- Do the same thing under the pupil.
- Do the eye-line with black yarn from a point closely next to the nose to a point closely next to the iris. Keep one level. Do a tiny stitch at the topmost point to fasten the eye-line as you did when doing the iris.
- Do 3-4 eyelashes by doing simple stitches from a point next to the eyeline into it.
- Repeat the eyeline to cover up where the eyelashes start and get a neat eyeline.
- Do 2-3 very small stitches with white yarn to give the eye a highlight. I like to do this, where the pupil meets the iris, but it is up to you, where you prefer it to be.
- Fasten and sew up all yarn ends
- Repeat everything for the 2nd eye.Have fun embroidering!
You find a video-tutorial on my Youtube-channel (E:
Achtung: Mit Klick auf dieses Video wirst du zu YouTube weitergeleitet. Deine Daten unterliegen dann den dort gültigen Richtlinien.
You may sell any product made with the help of this pattern, but please don’t copy and share it. You may of course link it to your blog or social media. When selling products you made from it or linking it, please name this blog as source. Apart from that, I will be more than happy to see your results on my facebook-page,or if you tag me (@Flausch_Einhorn) on Twitter or Instagram.